“The Yemeni International Development Agency – Turkey announces the launch of the ‘Hassan Educational Loan’ project. This project aims effectively to create a conducive environment for Yemeni scientific competencies outside their country, through interest-free loans. These loans contribute to meeting the students’ needs by covering university fees and facilitating the repayment process with easy installments, which will positively impact the academic achievement of the students.
Conditions for the educational loan:
- The student must be of Yemeni nationality.
- The student must be enrolled in one of the Turkish universities or have provisional acceptance.
- The student must be capable of repayment.
- The student must be a resident in Turkey.
- The student must provide two endorsements from reputable individuals or institutions.
- The student must provide commercial guarantee or solidarity guarantee.
Application link: https://forms.gle/291XsaiYz4KyB9xt9
Applications will be evaluated within a maximum period of two weeks from the application date, and applicants will be informed of acceptance or rejection.”