An international organization that works across Yemen and with Yemeni communities and expatriates to coordinate and integrate efforts for Yemen’s development and man-made, overseeing the implementation of development projects and programs, in collaboration with a network of donors, international and regional organizations and local institutions, in accordance with the needs and commitments of donors and development partners.
YIAD is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit community based organization established in 2018.
Our Program Strategies
- Improving general, vocational and high education opportunities.
- Improving health-care programs and services.
- Developing social development programs and empowerment programs for the neediest groups.
- The expansion of the network of cooperation and financing of projects and programs.
- Public relations and international networking programs (through Yemeni communities.