About the program:
The Yemeni International Agency for Development – Turkey is launching the “Tamkeen Project”, which is an integrated course for the rehabilitation of young men and women by providing an advanced qualification program, starting with the English language, with the aim of obtaining a certificate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) and leading to professional and administrative skills needed by the labor market, with the support of the Commission. International Islamic Charity, in cooperation with the English Castle Institute.
Conditions for joining the program grant:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, with a minimum average of 80%.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 40 years.
- The applicant for the scholarship must be fully dedicated to studying the intensive program.
- The applicant undertakes to complete the study program until its end.
- The applicant for the program should submit a financial guarantee at the rate of 20% of the scholarship seat fees that will be returned to him at the end of the program, or a solidarity guarantee from a sponsor accepted by the agency.
- After being accepted, the applicant is required to sign a contract with the agency.
- The applicant must pass the personal interview successfully.
- You must ensure that all data are filled out correctly.
- Ensure that the attached data and documents match.
- The required documents must be attached in pdf format.
- The number of seats specified for the in-person study system is the highest percentage of the online system.
- Attaching previous certificates in studying English to support the acceptance rate.
- Applications will be evaluated and those accepted will be contacted.
- The application link will be closed on: 22.12.2022
You can register by clicking on the link below: